Dr. Felton specializes in podiatric sports medicine, conservative care for biomechanical abnormalities, and surgical management of structural and functional abnormalities of the foot.
Education and Experience: Below is a brief history of Dr. Felton’s educational background, training, and experiences:
• Undergraduate Education: Millersville University (PA), B.S. Biology 1993
• Athletic Trainer, Millersville University 1988-1993
• Graduate Education: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, D.P.M 1997
• Residency: Lebanon V.A. Medical Center, 1997-1999
• Assistant Team Physician, Manheim Central High School 1997-1999
• Podiatric Advisor, Harrisburg (PA) Road Runners Club 1997-1999
• Medical Co-Director, Harrisburg Marathon 1997-1999
• Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training Podiatric Advisor 2002-2005
• American Youth Football League (South Florida Division) Team Podiatrist 2001-2004
• American Youth Soccer Organization Chapter 644 Medical Director, 2000-2005
• Weston (FL) Warrior Lacrosse Team Physician, 2001-2006
• Medical Director, Coral Springs Little League Baseball 2005-2006
• Medical Director, Orange Classic Soccer Tournament, 2000-2005
• Medical Director, Plantation (FL) Eagles Thanksgiving Soccer Tournament 2004-2005
• Member of NHL Florida Panthers’ All-Star Team of Physicians, 2004-2006
• Podiatric Guest Lecturer, Merrit Athletic Clubs
• Podiatric Guest Lecturer, Charm City Run Marathon and Half-Marathon Training Groups
• Podiatric Guest Lecturer, Tri-Speed Multisport Triathlon Store and Triathlon Groups
Home Life: Originally from the Pennsylvania, Dr. Felton moved to the Baltimore area in 2008 in order to be closer to home. In his spare time, he coaches lacrosse and soccer with the Lutherville Timonium Recreational Council. Dr. Felton has been heavily involved in athletics and outdoor activities throughout his entire life.
• He played intercollegiate lacrosse at Millersville University and played ice hockey for Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine.
• He is licensed with USA Cycling and participates in all forms of competitive cycling.
• He is licensed with USA Triathlon and participates in Duathlons (run, bike, run)
• He participates in 5K events along with his family
If you have any other questions or wish to schedule an appointment, contact We Treat Feet Podiatry by clicking here to view our various locations and phone numbers!
We Treat Feet! That’s what we do. From the simplest nail problems, to the most complex foot deformities, we provide exceptional care in a kind and compassionate manner. We offer board certified physicians that have spent years learning the intricate structures and functions of the human foot and ankle. No knees or elbows here, only the best foot and ankle care available in Maryland.
From heel pain, bunions, Sports medicine injuries, broken bones, neuromas, hammertoes, and flatfeet to Achilles tendon problems, we have the most modern technology available to help you, including digital x-ray, diagnostic ultrasound, and vascular testing equipment.
Our physician team offers treatments for people of all ages, from infants to seniors. No foot is too big, no problem is too big, because remember, We Treat Feet!